High School Musical

In the busyness of life in the last 2 weeks, I haven't been able to post anything about how awesome and amazing my cast and crew of High School Musical was last week! 

In going into this production, I didn't want it to stress me out because obviously, I have enough to stress me out as is with moving and saying goodbye and everything. God heard my prayer and even though there were a few stressful moments here and there, the musical went better than I ever could have imagined. Not only that, but I got to direct with my dear friend Dayla leading the pit orchestra! It was fun to look up and nod at her between acts when we were ready to start.

The best part was getting to have my mom here for opening night! She hasn't seen one of my shows since I was in college and we won't talk about how long ago that was now ;)





Comments

Popular Posts