Pigeons Again


If you've followed my blog long enough, you know that God often uses pigeons to remind me of how he takes care of us. I don't know why he uses pigeons and not a prettier bird. I'd much rather write about flamingos or ibis birds but no, he's decided to use pigeons.

Yesterday, I was walking to school and passed by these pigeons in the little creek that runs through Kandern. I didn't have much time to observe them, but earlier that morning I had been worrying about little things here and there. In fact, they were so little that I can't even remember what I was worrying about anymore. But then I came across these pigeons and it was then that my Father reminded me how they know exactly where to go to get food and water.

Pigeons. Nasty, dirty, rats of the sky pigeons. And God takes care of them. So obviously, he's going to take care of me, one of his chosen and his beloved.

Seriously, though, couldn't he use a prettier bird?

Comments

Popular Posts