Job 11:15-19

The last week has really been one of the gloomiest and darkest I've seen as of yet. Students are tired - no, they're exhausted. We're all moving slower. Many of my kiddos have asked me to pray for them or shared their frustrations with me. Many of their struggles are things I can identify with or have also struggled with. If you read my last post, you know that there is definitely a struggle of hardship right now, not only with the students but with the staff as well. 

In 2009, when I went through one of the hardest years of my life, I would read the verse in Job that I want to share with you below. I pray that it speaks to your heart like it continually speaks to mine.

"Surely then you will lift up your face without blemish; you will be secure and will not fear. You will forget your misery; you will remember it as waters that have passed away. And your life will be brighter than the noonday; its darkness will be like the morning. And you will feel secure, because there is hope; you will look around and take your rest in security.You will lie down, and none will make you afraid;many will court your favor."

Comments

Popular Posts