Blumenplatz & Basketball

In the midst of auditions, the High School and Middle School Choir were invited to sing at the annual Weihnachtsfest in Kandern at the Blumenplatz, which is where all the action happens in this town ;) We sang a few Christmas carols and in the middle of one of our songs, it started snowing! Afterwards, we walked around trying to get warm. There were little fire pits here and there where you could roast dough and then eat the delicious bread. It was good, but I'm too impatient to do it again. By the end of the festivities, I couldn't feel my feet and by the time I got home, it was so cold I couldn't feel my legs! Nonetheless, it was a fun and eventful way to end Thursday.

Choir caroling

Some friends and a student roasting bread!

On Friday, the first BFA home games were played and what an intense game the Varsity girls played! We lost by 1 in overtime, but it was a great time for all of the BFA community to come together and cheer on our kiddos! It also made me feel right at home because my brother is a High School basketball coach and since I won't be able to see any of his games for a while, I can get my b-ball fix with the students :)

The students lining up to cheer on the Varsity girls

...and later on, the boys

It's B-Ball time!

Comments

Popular Posts