Small Groups & Spiritual Emphasis Week

In the midst of the "yuck", God always provides a huge light at the end of the tunnel. This week has been difficult, but at the same time so rewarding. For one, it's Spiritual Emphasis Week. We begin each day with chapel and our speaker and singer have been great! The kids have really gotten into the songs. I love watching them sing and worship!

Last night also began our Small Groups with the high schoolers. Elizabeth and I have 7 sophomores and they are awesome! I love our girls and the joy they brought to my apartment last night. I can already tell it's going to be a great year with each of them. This morning as I walked to school, I ran into two of them and was greeted by a big hug. I love it!! What a way to start off a new day :)

Comments

Popular Posts