Waiting

I have never been patient. It's a flaw and something I struggle with daily. But 3 weeks from today, I am hoping to be on a plane headed to Germany and I'm still lacking in the money needed to get that ticket. I'm frustrated and impatient, I'll be honest. I want it now so I can feel more permanently ready. If you read my last post, you know that I'm not alone in this and there are at least 51 other people who are going through the same type of frustrations. But in all of this, ALL of it, God. Is. Sovereign. He's not sitting up in Heaven, shaking his head and going, "Well, dang Allison, I just don't know how you're going to get there!" No. He's with me and encouraging me silently, whispering, "Daughter, I have this. It's not up to you. It is my timing and my timing is perfect." Even the day before the money is supposed to be in and it's not. His timing is perfect.

So I'll just continue to wait and watch to see what He's going to do.

21 days.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts