What I'm Looking Forward To....

There is a lot that I'm excited about in the coming months as I return to Germany. Seeing old friends, going back to ACB, beginning new friendships, becoming a part of the BFA community, and teaching what I love - Music & Drama! These are only a few things that excite me and continue to remind me that God has me right where He wants me (notice I left out the bakeries, gelato, and spätzle!). I'm also looking forward to developing relationships with students through small groups. I am excited about the possibility of eventually having my own girls small group and discipling these girls through all walks of life. It's just another way that BFA is so great at connecting the relationships between teachers and students.

I read this in my Bible study this morning and thought it was quite appropriate for all that is about to take place:
"Therefore, as you received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in him, rooted and built up in him and established in the faith, just as you were taught, abounding in thanksgiving" Colossians 2:8

Comments

Popular Posts