A Wedding

As you can see, I haven't blogged in over a week and I haven't been the best about updating. That would be due to my brother getting married this past weekend and the festivities leading up to that.

On Thursday, some of the wedding party met up at Town Center to start the celebration early:

Rachel, Me, Bridgett, and Melissa


On Friday, we had the Bridesmaid's Luncheon, a mani/pedi together, and the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner:
Reina's back porch looked like something off of Pinterest

A few bridesmaids, the bride, and flower girl


Jennifer, Nicole, & Carrie Beth ready for their pedi!

Five maidens all in a row!
And finally, on Saturday, my brother and Bridgett were married in a beautiful ceremony and a reception that had us dancing into the night:

Mom and Me

My new sister!

Chip & Bridgett Stroud


All in all, it was a fantastic weekend! To top it all off, I caught the bouquet!




Comments

Popular Posts