A Post About Nothing in Particular

Where to begin? Selling my car? Packing my first box up for Germany this week? Looking around my room and wondering where the heck to start? Picking up a book to read for class and wondering if I should read another book for another class instead? And then there's the two projects and two papers, two due on April 27th, two others due May 7th. Stressed much?

I haven't been the wisest with my time lately. Ashamedly, I stayed up late finishing a book. I wish I could say it was for class. It wasn't. It was Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Numerous people have asked me, "Why did you start reading Harry Potter 4 weeks before classes are done?" I wish I knew. At the moment I picked up Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, I knew it probably wasn't the best decision I could make but I gave in and read it anyway. Priorities. I know. Apparently, I don't have them right now.

So I came to Starbucks with Brie and thought I'd get work done. But my brain won't shut off. Fundraising, selling this car on Saturday (I HOPE!), writing papers, what will happen to Harry in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban....ok so that last one should probably be the LAST thing I even think about at this point. No worries, I didn't bring anything but schoolwork with me today and left Harry at home.

What do I want the most right now? Peace and rest. I know where to go to get them. It's just a matter of shutting off everything else and letting Him take over yet again.

Comments

Popular Posts