Papers, Projects, & Procrastination OH MY!

As a procrastinator, the sheer thought of all that I have to do in 4 weeks is just a bit overwhelming. I'm looking at the box I packed last week that needs to be shipped off to some friends in Germany until I get there and wondering when I'm going to ship it. I'm taking my car to Car Max to sell it and I'm also wondering when that's going to happen. And of course, there's the multiple projects & papers that have to be completed, some within the next week and a half. I've been trying to get to the gym as much as possible but today I can't make it because of German homework that needs to get finished so that Lee and I can focus on our projects tonight. I would really like to close my eyes and wake up in 4 weeks and it all be over. Since that's impossible and unrealistic, I'm trying to take as much as I can one thing at a time.

I don't recommend going to school full time and planning to move across the world at once, just in case any of you wonder how I am managing to do all of this!

Comments

Popular Posts