Oasis in Jacksonville

Tonight I had Soul Care at Brie's and Caroline's with Kristen. We are going through the book Crafting a Rule of Life and tonight's chapter was on Mission. Appropriate, right? ;)

After going through the chapter, we shared about what was going on in our lives and when it was my turn, I said, "Well, where do I start?!" I then shared my dilemma's with getting migraines and how I was surprised I hadn't gotten one yet. I mentioned that if I did get one in the near future, I'd rather it be in Jacksonville, when I'm at my parents house and can have a peaceful (or as peaceful as you can get with a migraine) rest. When Caroline prayed for me she said, "And please let Alli have an oasis this summer in Jacksonville." I'd never thought of my time in Jacksonville like that before. But it really will be something like that. Rest and relaxation before heading abroad. Of course not everyday will be that way. I am taking a course at the Jacksonville GCTS campus as well as a SemLink. But I know I'll get to catch up on relaxation.

Going to bed and thinking about the passage in Matthew again. "Come to me...I will give you rest..."

Comments

Popular Posts