Not My Timetable

What if we could choose for things to happen on our timetable? What if we didn't need faith at all? What if I could somehow magically make all of my support come in before the halfway deadline? Well, I wouldn't need to trust in God at all. And inevitably, I'd screw something up.

I know there are those of you who are waiting on different things. Jobs, marriage, your own children, bad circumstances to turn around. I also know how hard it is to wait and think that something is wrong because it's not coming together like we'd planned. Honestly, I never saw myself being single in my 30s when I was younger. But looking back, I wouldn't change anything because I've grown so much in my faith because of different life situations that have happened to me.

Waiting isn't fun, especially when you're impatient. But knowing that it's all going to come together eventually does make it somewhat easier.

Comments

Popular Posts