Ein Latte Macchiato, Bitte

Which means "A latte macchiato, please."

This is what I'm talking about:

I can't seem to find them in the States or if I do, it's just not the same. But if you asked Brie and any of my other Vienna intern friends, they'd tell you this was by far my favorite drink in the world. And it's one of many things I'm looking forward to when I return to Germany.

Yesterday, my partnership grew by almost 5%. My goal this week was to get to 30% by the end of this week and then 50% by the end of the month. I can't express to you how excited this makes me and how every time I see my statement, the reality of what is to come is made even more real to me.

Pretty soon, I'll be able to post a picture of me holding the above drink. And I hope before long, some of you reading this will get to experience that pleasure with me :).

Comments

Popular Posts