God. He's Just Good.

Ok I can't help it. I'm excited! Ecstatic, really. Obviously, you can see how much I treasure my friendships here at GCTS but I am also just really excited to see my friends in Basel again. Sometimes I still can't believe that God is opening this door. Every time I've had to leave that part of the world, I never know if I'll be back. Or I just assume if God is going to bring me back to Europe, he's not going to let me go back to the one spot that I completely feel at home. But God desires to give us good things!

"For everyone who asks, receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks, it will be opened. Or which one of you, if his son asks him for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a serpent? If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in Heaven give good things to those that ask Him!" Matthew 7:8-11


This week I have continually been reminded of how much I am loved by my Father. Truly, abundantly, unconditionally, loved. On two different days, I received emails from friends in Basel that I hadn't heard from in a while saying how excited they were to see me again. It was a blessing to read and it was kind of like God was saying to me, "See? You've got so much ahead of you. Look at what's awaiting. Trust me. I've got this."

Check out some old school pics of my sweet friends that I can't wait to see again and how God continues to preserve these relationships.







Comments

Popular Posts