1/2 Way Point

Exactly 4 weeks ago today we left for this adventure.  Arriving to Vienna we were wide eyed (and jet lagged) and excited with anticipation to get this summer started.  We've been through a lot in the last month.  The excitement of being in Europe is still fresh on our minds, but we've also been living life together in community.  We came into this apartment as five independent women with completely different personalities.  And yes, they've come to a head more than once.  But in the end, I have discovered these amazing new friends that I laugh and share joy with but at the same time can cry and be myself.

We have 3 1/2 weeks left.  I plan to get as much out of this internship as is possible in the remaining time here.  But at the same time, I don't want the adventure to end so soon.  You can definitely pray for me as I get ready to return, but that I would also be able to live out this adventure with Him in the most exciting ways possible!

Comments

Popular Posts