We're here :)

The plane flight was smooth, the transition from Heathrow to Vienna was just as smooth, and now I'm sitting in my living room in the apartment I'll share with four other girls for the next two months.  It still seems surreal right now.  I honestly feel as though I'm in a dream.
Our apartment is pretty sweet.  Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a huge kitchen, washer/dryer, dishwasher...yeah, God is good!
We're going out with the rest of the team here in Vienna tonight for dinner and then coming back home for a much needed night's rest!  I have yet to sit down on my bed yet for fear I'll crawl into a ball and go to sleep!  As tired as I am, I cannot wait for the rest of the summer to begin.

Comments

  1. Enjoy every moment! So glad you had a smooth trip! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts