Monday, April 11, 2011

Passports


I got my new Passport in the mail last week.  It's the one on the left (if you couldn't already tell).  The one on the right now has a hole punched in it signifying it's expiration.  I know it's silly, but I absolutely loved my old Passport.  I'm sure that's such an "American thing" to say, but it's true.  I had it for ten years and used it for the first time when I went to London in 2001.  My goal upon getting it was to get every single page stamped before I got a new one.  Goal accomplished.  I hope this new one is used so much that I have to get extra pages put in it before it's expired.

62 days before its first usage...

1 comment:

  1. So cool! Trey just got his new one this past Friday. Praying for many uses and many new faces added to His kingdom as a result. Praying God will use you in ways you'd never imagined, dear Alli.

    ReplyDelete