Passports


I got my new Passport in the mail last week.  It's the one on the left (if you couldn't already tell).  The one on the right now has a hole punched in it signifying it's expiration.  I know it's silly, but I absolutely loved my old Passport.  I'm sure that's such an "American thing" to say, but it's true.  I had it for ten years and used it for the first time when I went to London in 2001.  My goal upon getting it was to get every single page stamped before I got a new one.  Goal accomplished.  I hope this new one is used so much that I have to get extra pages put in it before it's expired.

62 days before its first usage...

Comments

  1. So cool! Trey just got his new one this past Friday. Praying for many uses and many new faces added to His kingdom as a result. Praying God will use you in ways you'd never imagined, dear Alli.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts