"If you hold the rope, I will go into the pit..."


The two pretty girls beside me & Brie are Melissa (on the left) and Lyndsay (on the right).  What a blessing they are!!  In our OMP class, we were asked to choose two rope holders to be praying for us daily while we were in Austria.  A "rope holder" is a term that comes from missionary William Carey who said "if you hold the rope, I will go into the pit."  Melissa and Lyndsay have both promised to do just that while we're gone.  We're even going to be Skyping with them a few times to pray!  Lyndsay also has a heart for German-speaking Europe and it's so great to be able to share our hearts with her and Melissa!

I just checked my Countdown Widget on my computer.  According to it, we have:
48 days, 6 hours, 43 minutes, and 59...58...57 seconds until we leave for Vienna... :)

Comments

Popular Posts