High School Retreat

Our high schoolers left on Friday afternoon for a full weekend up in the Swiss Alps. We stayed in the village of Lenk, near Gstaad. It was a great time of being with our various small groups, getting to know other kids, and hanging out with friends. Saturday was quite relaxing, in that after the sessions, we were able to walk around town, grab a coffee, play copious rounds of Dutch Blitz, and just relax. We had a great breakout session with the high school girls and spoke openly and honestly about sex, purity, modesty, you name it! It was probably the best talk I've ever had on that topic. I was able to be open and honest with Elizabeth's and my small group girls and we grew closer with each other as a small group.

By the end of the weekend, my heart was so full and I was overjoyed once again to be where I am right now. Being with these kids brings such a joy to my soul and lifts my spirits in every way! I love doing what I do :)

Here's our sweet small group. They definitely own a piece of my heart!



Comments

Popular Posts