A Puton

I'm about 4 days from leaving Massachusetts now.  Nothing's packed yet, though I have spent the last week moving rooms and am finally (almost) settled in a new room at the end of the hall.  My new place is spacious and has more of an "apartment" feel to it.  I like it.

One of the best things in my new set up is this awesome "mushroom chair" I got from Trevor & Steph.  I can't think of its actual name, nor could I think of it the other night when I was explaining it to Melissa & Christine.  So I called it a "puton."  The name stuck and so now any type of comfortable chair is aptly named a "puton."

Every morning I've been able to have a cup of coffee, sit in my puton, and read Comforts from the Cross by Elyse M. Fitzpatrick and Hinds Feet on High Places by Hannah Hurnard.  Both books have spoken to me greatly and I can't seem to put either down.  I love snuggling up in my puton with my coffee and my books and relaxing this week.  I feel like everyone should find a puton.  Maybe it doesn't have to be a chair.  It could be a couch.  Or just a place that you can relax.  Wherever or whatever you make of it, I hope you find a puton for yourself and take time out to breathe.

Comments

Popular Posts