Viva la France

France is about 15 minutes from the border of Germany where I am living. France is also one of my favorite places in the world. So, what better way to celebrate my birthday than to borrow a friend's minivan and drive over the border to Strasbourg? This is exactly what me and six of my friends did on Saturday.

We had so much fun together listening to 90s music, eating yummy French food for lunch, getting makeovers and manicures, doing some shopping, and enjoying sushi for dinner. Our hotel was lovely and a nice retreat away from Kandern. On Sunday we slept in, then went and had brunch at an adorable little French cafe. Before leaving I rode a carousel with Lexi & Erin and then enjoyed a ride home with DJ Lexi at her iPad ;)

I'm extremely thankful and blessed to have such a wonderful community of friends over here. This birthday was definitely memorable and one I'll look back on fondly in years to come.


Comments

Popular Posts