In the Summertime...

I've been home now for 2 weeks exactly. I have one week left to enjoy my family here in Jacksonville. It has been a short, but very sweet visit. Last Thursday, my friend Erika took me on a 3 day Disney cruise to the Bahamas! It was probably the best cruise and one of the best vacations I've ever taken! Stress free, lots of fun, and lots of Disney! For those of you wondering, this is NOT just a family cruise! Trust me!

Most of my time here has been spent with my family, though I was able to see my dear friend Tammy for a very short time as well as friends from church. I'll leave here with a bittersweet feeling, but I'm so thankful for the time I got to be at home. After a year filled with many events, it is nice to just sit back and relax for a bit.

Comments

Popular Posts