The New Normal

One week left until school is out for summer. One week left of seeing these seniors roam the halls. One week left of seeing my dear friends who will not be here next year. It's rather surreal. I still can't believe it's been a full school year at BFA. With the ups and the downs of transition throughout the year, I can still look back and say that I have loved this year so much. And what a year! So many events, so many fun weekends with friends, so many laughable moments with my choir & play kiddos. They say that every year at BFA is a "new normal." So while I won't have some of my sweet seniors back next year or some of my friends on Tuesday nights (our weekly get together with friends to watch American TV), I'm looking forward to a new normal of life at BFA.

I love where I work!

Comments

Popular Posts