Christmas Memories

My first Christmas spent without my family. It is quite odd, to be honest. I've stayed with Amy so that neither of us are lonely. Today we wrapped presents and watched Christmas Vacation. I've been thinking a lot about some of my favorite Christmas memories from years past.

- Making dough ornaments with my mom
- Decorating the tree as a family, while listening to Mannheim Steamroller's Christmas albums
- Having three Christmases with all of our family on both sides!
- Watching Saved By the Bell Christmas Special with my brother
- Watching It's a Wonderful Life with family
- Christmas Eve services
- The Living Christmas Tree at Calvary
- White Elephant gift exchange with my youth group
- driving around Savannah and Jacksonville and Rome looking at Christmas lights
- the live nativity in Rome
- A Christmas Story on Christmas Eve
- My dad reading us the Christmas Story before Christmas dinner
- my grandmother reading me 'Twas the Night Before Christmas
- playing with my grandmother's nativity set
- being with my family

Merry Christmas from Germany!

Comments

Popular Posts