Fall Party

Last night was BFA's annual Fall Party. It was a blast and a half! I don't think I stopped smiling the whole night. Just watching the kids have fun and getting to have fun right along with them was fantastic. The theme for the night was "My Favorite Things" and so we all dressed up as something we really liked. I couldn't choose one thing, so I just picked Pinterest and pinned a whole bunch of pictures of things I like on me from my Pinterest boards! I was also a judge for the Costume Fashion Show which was hilarious watching all the kids (and some RAs!) parade around in their costumes.

The Fall Party is just one of the many great events I love about BFA. I can honestly say without a doubt that I am having the time of my life doing everything I love doing!!!


Comments

Popular Posts