Orientation Begins!

"What's your name?"

"Where are you from?"

"Where are you going to teach?"

This has been the conversation starter for the last 24 hours. There are still several people I haven't met yet, but the people I have met have been just wonderful! A lot of us are going to BFA and so there's lots of excitement as we talk about the future and sharing life together, at least for the next 2 years.

Since last evening, I keep thinking that everything I've gone through, especially in the last 10 years, has brought me to this point in my life. Every struggle, every joy, every move. They've all added up to the calling God has had on my life for MKs, TCKs, and Germany.

There is much to learn this week. I know by the end, my brain might be somewhat fried and I will have to look back at notes to remember what I've taken down. But it's all bringing me closer to the road where the journey truly begins.

"...He who had set me apart before I was born, and who called me by His grace, was pleased to reveal His Son to me, in order that I might preach Him among the Gentiles..." Galatians 1:15-16

Comments

Popular Posts