Almost Time

Today is June 19 and two months from now, I (hopefully and prayerfully) will be settled in to a new apartment and a new job in a country I've been wanting to go back to for four years. This weekend, I will leave for Minneapolis and will start Orientation for TeachBeyond on Sunday evening. I'm really looking forward to this next week and all I will learn. I'm also looking forward to meeting the people I will be working with at least for the next two years! I know the sessions will be long and we will be taking in a lot of information in one week, but it's also going to be extremely beneficial and in the end, we'll know so much more about where we're headed :)

If you've noticed, I put up the downloadable pledge form on the right hand side. Still thinking about partnering? Remember, now is the time :)


Comments

Popular Posts