Starbucks & Partnership

What do they have in common?

A lot, actually.

Let's say you're like me and go to Starbucks at least twice a week. On average, you're spending probably $8. And that's just if you get a tall, regular coffee, right? Or let's say you're not as crazy about Starbucks as others and you may just go about 3x a month. You order a regular, tall coffee every visit and that's without the additional flavor. That equals to $10 a month, give or take.

The thing with partnership that I find is that people initially think I have to have at least something like $50 a month. Well, that's nice and if someone wanted to do that, that would be fantastic. HOWEVER, I'm here to tell you that every little bit helps. Seriously. $10 a month? AWESOME. $5 a month? SUPER. $2 a month? YES that works, too!

Ok now before you say that I'm guilting you out of enjoying your Starbucks, I'm going to stop you right there. Please don't stop going to Starbucks or Dunkin or wherever you enjoy your coffee time. As an advocate of caffeine, I feel that no one should be deprived of the deliciousness of the green and white brand. All I'm saying is that partnership doesn't have to be something that breaks your bank. I only compared it with Starbs b/c it was a good analogy (thank you, Brie!).

Think about it. Pray about it. And should you feel led, you can click on that Donate link at the top right hand corner of the blog.

Now, I'm going to finish this delicious cup of Starbucks Via Columbian Roast...

Comments

Popular Posts