Back to Blogspot

Wordpress is just too hard for me to figure out...call me a blog illiterate but I really had no idea what to do on it...so, here I am back where I had my first blog.  If you want to read it, please go here:  http://www.allisonraestroud.blogspot.com.  It chronicles my entire European adventure from 2006-2008 and is aptly titled "The Europe Diaries."

I'm in Jax right now and supposed to be working on my Greek but it's really too hard to focus and study b/c I'm not in a good study environment.  My parents are taking down Christmas stuff, the dog is barking, the tv is on...I know I'd be better going to Barnes & Noble but really, I just want to relax and enjoy this last week of Christmas break.

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas.  Please enjoy the pic below of Savannah Claus.  We won't go into how long it took to get this picture.  Never have I seen a dog who knows when the camera is on her and turns the other way.

Comments

Popular Posts