Sad.

Today was rough. I knew from the moment I left BFA that grad day would be hard for me. It's even harder now because I've been feeling all day that I left for nothing. I didn't get to see my kiddos get their diplomas, I still don't have a job, and the whole reason I thought I was coming back doesn't even exist anymore.

I haven't thought in "German time" in a long while, at least a good two months. But today, my heart and mind was on my small group girls, my choir kiddos, and my theatre kiddos all day long.

As the day in America draws to an end, I wonder how many of them are still awake across the pond celebrating. I wonder if they've said their last goodbyes and my heart aches for those who won't see each other for a long time.

I know my time in Germany ended for a reason I might not ever understand. But today of all days, I wish it hadn't.

If anyone from the c/o 15 at BFA reads this just know I love you and miss you greatly.


Comments

Popular Posts