Back Across the Pond

The other day I walked out of my bedroom dressed and ready for the All Staff Conference.

"You know it's 59 degrees outside," said my roommate Christine, observing the white sundress I'd worn all summer in Florida.

"Oh. So I guess I'll be changing." I turned around and went back into my bedroom, beginning to wonder if I should go ahead and get out my box of winter clothes.

Welcome back to Germany. Summer is slowly fading into Fall and even though the days can get a little warm (and by warm I mean maybe 75ish), I'm pretty sure the sweaters and the leggings and the boots are about to make an appearance.

Being back has been a little bittersweet to be honest. I miss John and although we do a good job of texting and FaceTime and phone calls, there's nothing like being with your significant other in person.

But school starts in less than 2 weeks now so very soon I'll have plenty to occupy my mind.

So lots of changes taking place and lots more to come. But I thought I'd update and fill you in on life so far back in Deutschland....

Comments

Popular Posts