Europa Park

On Saturday, the Music Dept took our kiddos for a day of fun at Europa Park (think the German version of Six Flags). It had rained most of the week, but the skies cleared and we were handed a gorgeous, sunny day all day long! Our first ride was the notorious Silver Star. One thing to know about me - I hate big drops on roller coasters. Give me the loops, the corkscrews, and the high speed start, but I have never, ever been a fan of that first, big drop. Well, Saturday, I put my fears aside and got in line for this ride that I'd been dreading to go on since we first announced the trip back in March. I had the time of my life! I know now why people get such a thrill off of it! I screamed so hard that I'm still regaining my voice (I'm also starting to wonder if I did permanent damage).

I think one of the best parts of the whole day was getting a chance to walk around with the kids and just have fun with them. No structure. No worrying about the bell ringing to make them late. None of that. Just a fun-filled day at an amusement park.


Comments

Popular Posts