Staff Retreat in Adelboden

I love my job. This goes without saying, especially if you have seen the pictures I've posted on here and on Facebook. The first full week of school flew by and I am so in love with teaching Choir I don't know what to do! I love my kids and am blessed everyday by them. I didn't realize how much I missed teaching until this week.

Friday, the faculty packed up and headed out to the Alps in Adelboden, just outside of Bern. We stayed at the Janz Team Chalet here:

The weekend was filled with a lot of fun, more laughter than I have had in a long time, and moments of discussion with our Dean of Faculty and Staff, Laird Leavitt. It was quite fun to watch him interact on his iPad and look at all of our blogs the first night!
On Saturday, a few of us went into the town of Adelboden and then to hike down a gorge in the middle of the Alps. As most of you know, nature and me are not really great friends, however, with views like this, how in the world could you possibly not want to be friends??


All in all, it was a great weekend. I'm beyond blessed to be here. I cannot say it enough:  God. Is. Good.

Comments

Popular Posts