Goals

I've been sick for nearly 2 weeks straight. The day after Christmas I got the stomach flu and had to cancel a trip to see my friends Heather & Lindsay & their families. Nearly a week and a few days later, I got a bad cold complete with fever and hacking cough. Needless to say, that is not how I wanted to spend my last weeks at home.  However, it did give me some time to think and ponder on 2012.

I don't make resolutions. For one, I know I can't ever hold to them and usually I forget what I've resolved to do by week 2. So instead, I decided to set goals. Ok, maybe that's the same thing, but I feel like goals might be more realistic. I got on Pinterest and made a pin board of healthy foods and exercises I want to do. My goal is to lose the rest of the weight I started to lose 2 and a half years ago. I have about 25 more to lose and hope to have at least half of that off by the time I'm finished with classes in May.

Obviously, my biggest goal is to raise my support and my goal there is to at least have half raised by May. I'm grateful to those of you praying for me and who have given so generously of your funds. Really, this couldn't be done without you!

Here's to a new start in 2012 :)

Comments

Popular Posts