Pics from a Mini-Vacay

It's been a great little vacation so far.  I've enjoyed the beach, hanging out with my family, and seeing old friends.  Yesterday my parents and I took a short trip up to Savannah to see Stephen Dobson & Sheldon Pinckney in The Savannah Tenors.  If you live in Savh or near Savh YOU MUST SEE THIS SHOW!! Anyways, we met up w/Tammy for dinner & then enjoyed a great performance!  I head back north on Tuesday, so I'm enjoying every last minute before I go.

Here's some pics from the last few days...
Jax Beach on a beautiful day!

Me & Mom on Mother's Day

Mom, Mamaw, & me at lunch at The Beach Diner

Tammy, me, & Stephen Dobson after seeing him perform in The Savannah Tenors

Laura & me after breakfast at Cracker Barrel before heading back to Jax!

Comments

Popular Posts